Friday, May 13, 2011

Chapter 15: Formed for God's Family

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows to be called his children, and we really are!
1 John 3:1 (NLT)

You were formed for God's family.

The second purpose of your life to be a part of God's family. He planned it before you were born. Now, how could that be possible? Yes, every human being was created by God but not all can be God's children. In order to belong to God's family you should let yourself be part of it by BAPTISM.

Do you know that the family you have at the moment is not the only family you can have? There is a physical family -- the one that you have and a spiritual family. It says in this chapter that your spiritual family is more important than your physical because they'll be your family forever.

And of course, good things will come upon belonging yourself to God's family. Like you can be a part of it in eternity and everything God has will be yours. Being born again into it is the greatest achievement you'll ever have.

Note to God:

Lord, my parents said I was baptized in your kingdom when I was a little but I still don't know if it's true cos I can't remember it. The truth is, I want to be baptized but I don't know how. And I haven't fully surrendered. I always lift my hand whenever the pastor ask it for surrendering to you. Sure, our relationship is intact. You're like a wind, I can't see you but I can feel you. But I hope you could help me to stay away from bad things. Please and help me how to get officially in your family. I love you!