Thursday, March 11, 2010

A story telling . . .



March 5, 2010

It was turning 5 am on my cellphone's clock, and direk Reg had his last company call to our group for few reminders. I was petrified when I saw the time because I was expecting that the rehearsal will end till the sun rise. My eyes were not fed up and my body haven't exasperated, plus I didn't feel coming home that early and so I rushed to Rica and asked her to bond with a bucket of beers. And so she liked the idea, too. So at 5:30 in the morning, we left Burgundy Tower in Makati and checked out the spot she told me that could satisfy our thirstness. The bar was few steps away from the building. But unfortunately, it was close already. However, our salivas shouted for beers! And so we walked along Ayala to look for open bars at those hours. We walked for like 45 mins with no sense of direction. Some streets were empty and we were the only girls walking with cigs. Our feets pooped out so when a cab passed by we grabbed the opportunity to loosen up our feets. We asked the driver to help us look for "hello sunshine" bars but then it was another failure so we asked him to take us back to Export Bank building. We were about to go home when Rica spotted that the bar she was talking about earlier were open already. So we rushed and ordered drinks as quickly as we can.

So the dream came true and our mouths were satisfied. We talked everything that interests us. I remembered when we talked about absurdism, nihilism and marxism, then the conversation shifted to personal matters like family backgrounds and little gossips about our schoolmates. At around 8 am we decided to go home cos we could feel the anger of the sun on the outside. The moment we left the bar, seriously, I could feel a mixture of giddiness and drowsiness. Rica walked towards the other lane and I stayed. In a few minutes, I was thinking of riding a cab but then in just a second I convinced myself that riding a bus could be a practical thing since it's a working hour already. So I entered the bus and occupied the last seat at the back. Drowsiness was killing me, so after paying for the ride my eyes shutted like a bat out of hell.

The next thing I know, The bus was passing the Guadalupe bridge heading at Boni Avenue. So when the bus reached Robinson's Pioneer, I left the bus like crazy. While walking down the street, I was about to check my cellphone to read text messages. However, I was completely terrified with my open-zippered bag and the phone and wallet was gone. I slapped my face, thinking I was just dreaming, but I was not. My mind was astonished and completely empty. The mall was still closed and my senses were muddled by the noise of vehicles and rushing creatures. My eyes were stirred up and completely mystified. I didn't really know how to throw actions as empty-handed being at that moment without any centavo left. Good thing, a big-hearted janitor at Rob Pioneer together with the security guard assigned on the entrance door of the mall helped me out to reach out my parents. I seated outside the mall for like an hour to wait for my dad to pick me up. While waiting, unlimited tears drooped down like hell. Why I was crying? Not of the valuable things and pennies, but because of the earlier actions I made and astonishment.

IT WAS MY FAULT.
because I'm stupid. HAHA! :)

However, i love the experience so it needs to be posted. :P