Monday, February 20, 2012

An answered prayer :)


Can I just post how thankful I am right now? :)

For the nth time, God has answered one of my prayers. Right after Victory Weekend last August, I've been praying to be used by God in advancement of His kingdom through discipleship. I was so thankful to be used by God last year to point some few friends back to Him and others to know Him more. However, I know deep down that there's a desire in my heart not just to point them but to do One2One with them. Unfortunately, most of them were guys, so, obviously, I can't do it with them. 

I didn't stop praying because I know there's a binding call for me to be used by God in this way. So, last Prayer&Fasting, it's one of my faith goals to lead my own Victory Group or even just to have One2One with ladies. And I've been believing for it since the year started. Even my Lifegroup leader has been praying for this. 

GUESS WHAT?

I don't have Victory Group yet! :)))
BUT I have two ladies doing One2One with at present. It is really indeed an answered prayer. And I had it for the first time last Friday and I was thankful how the Holy Spirit works. :)

The Holy Spirit enables me to answer questions that I don't even know how to answer. And the wisdom that coming from our Heavenly Father is just so amazing and overflowing. I always feel that I am filled with the Holy Spirit and my faith is awesomely increasing whenever I am being used by God.

Father God,

Up until now there are times that I can't still believe that YOU as the Sovereign Father of the Universe and Creator of Heaven and Earth loves me this way. That despite of me, being so imperfect, here you are loving me with all Your heart as Your daughter and You never fail to make me feel like Your princess. Thank you for answering my prayers. Though they took a long time sometimes but I appreciate it very well. Your kindness and love empowers me to love other people and be an instrument of the advancement of Your kingdom. Thank you for entrusting me Your two lovely princesses. May Your Spirit and Grace guide me as I lead them towards You. Always remind me that this it is all about YOU and You're just using me. Please help me not to rely on my own strength and understanding but in You alone. Lord, You know the desires of my heart. Some wants to glorify You but others might be for self-gratification. I pray that everyday You would increase my faith and remind me that I am living this life not for myself but for YOU and nothing else. I pray that You would pour out wisdom to me and that You will always remind me that YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME. 

Thank You, God!
Thank You, Jesus!
Thank You, Holy Spirit!

In Jesus mighty name I pray,

AMEN :)