Sunday, April 17, 2011

ThankYou

Numerous things to be thankful but I haven't written them here in ages. And so, let's do this!

THANK YOU Lord . .

.. because I'm still alive! I don't know how long my life would be here on earth but I'm very thankful because you let me experience living in this world You created. Living here is priceless despite of all the pain and suffering. You're awesome! :)

.. because You're doing things in my life perfectly! Everything lies in your purpose and You're directing it stunningly. I am so proud of being Your daughter and I'm spreading Your word as far as I can.

.. because You're teaching me how to be patient and more understanding.

.. because You're guiding me in the right path to serve You. I've prayed for it and You've heard my prayer. I'm so happy serving You by using the talents and skills You've given me.

.. because You're letting circumstances and problems teach me to be more matured and to depend on You. My client and I are back to normal. I am now more organized than before. I don't really pay attention with details but right now I'm learning how. And it's all because of YOU. :)

.. because Your presence and words are very powerful! That it makes me hate people who doesn't believe in You. I know it's not good to hate them but I'm trying to ignore them but I can't help but to feel bad every time You're being backfired by people.

.. because You're helping me and my family financially. Thanks for Your unlimited provisions. It's hard to be the last hope of my parents but You're teaching me how to be strong and You're washing out all the bad thoughts that polluting my mind.

Every thing is in the right place.
And every day, I can't help but to think of how amazing You truly are in changing my character.
I know, I still have a hard time getting away from some evil actions and desires but it takes time. And I'm pretty sure You understand me.

Thank you for every thing Lord.

ILOVEYOU :)