Saturday, November 26, 2011

FIRST TIME [dream#1 11.16.11]

I was walking in the middle of 29 Avenue. It's like I was watching an indie film, the colors looked graded and very cinematic. So, from that moment I knew I was dreaming. As I continued watching myself walk, I could see people walking towards me. People that I haven't seen before.. People from another tribe or race (I could tell by their looks that they are). They were staring at me fiercely, it's like I killed one of them even if I did not. I started to wonder why they were looking at me in that way and started asking myself these questions:

"Is this your place? But I'm here at 29 Avenue.."
"Who are you people? Am I the only person here who doesn't know that we are invaded by these people?"
"Is this really a dream? If not, what should I do now?"

And then, like what I've said I was like watching a film, right? A film where I was the lead character because it's my dream! So, for some reason the frame of the dream was switched to long shot. It made me see not just myself and the ones walking towards me but the whole thing around me. And I saw JESUS!

Yes, I'm pretty sure that was Him! He was glowing.. It was like the one who edited the film that I was watching intentionally added a glow to make Him stand out. His hair was long and He was wearing white. He was probably the familiar Jesus image we've seen that introduced by the Catholic church. That's why I couldn't help but ask if that's really Him.

HE WAS WALKING WITH ME.
He really was. I was looking at Him but I could not see His face. He didn't speak a single word. He was just walking.. with me.

Do you guys know the feeling when you are walking with a friend and you guys don't talk but you are aware with each other's presence?? That's exactly how I felt! It's like we were very close but didn't just talk for some reason. Maybe because we were busy walking?

And I continued walking with Him, for some reason, I felt secured. The fear and confusion about the people from other tribe or race that they might do something bad about me was vanished. I was aware that I was walking with Jesus regardless if He speaks or not. From that moment, I knew I was safe no matter what I do.

Until now, I'm still waiting for the revelation of that dream. It was the first time I dreamed about Him. The joy in my heart is just priceless. I've never thought of dreaming about Him. And I know only few people were able to dream about Him and I am proud to say that I was one of those blessed people. :)

Thank you for walking with me, Lord Jesus :)
I hope you speak to me even in my dreams one night.

I love you! :)