Saturday, November 26, 2011

SECOND TIME + WhiteBoy [dream#2 11.27.11]

I was in a different country. I know because it was a little cold and there were white people. I was at the airport although it doesn't look it was. I was going somewhere, somewhere that I wasn't sure about. I entered the plane and I was a accompanied by a blonde woman. The moment I fastened my seat belt, the plane started to fly very fast. And the next thing I knew, I was flying all by myself! The whole plane disappeared and turned into a very tiny helicopter that it only fits one person! And FYI, it doesn't look like a typical one-seater helicopter. There was no roof in it and I wasn't the one driving it. It was really weird and scary! I was just sitting there with my hands holding the chair as it flew so fast. Thank goodness there was a seat belt!!!

My dream was telling me that I was in Vancouver. Looking at it, the view was really beautiful with the clouds in the sky. I could see the whole city and I could tell that it's not really in the Philippines. Maybe, it was really the top view of Vancouver because I'm sure that I've seen some of those in pictures. I was flying really really fast and I could not really enjoyed the view because I was really scared. And I heard an audible voice beside me! 

IT WAS GOD!!!
But this time, He was not visible! Where was He? I don't know.. but I was hearing Him! 
He spoke to me in Tagalog.

"Bakit ka natatakot?" (Why are you scared?)

And then, I answered.

"E kasi lumilipad ako ang bilis baka mahulog ako." (Cos I'm flying and it's really fast that I might fall.)

Then, I flew back to the terminal and the next thing I knew was I'm back in Manila. And layers of scenes dominated my dream.

---

And there was a white kid. I couldn't remember his face but I know it was a white kid or teenager? He maybe same as the age of Justin Bieber. And he loves me. He was really showing his affection to me and he was dead serious. It looked so real. He was holding my hand while we were reading something. I was telling him my dream about flying when a woman approached us and asked him to go back to his country. It was like a "teleserye", where he could not love me because he was too young for me. And I was aware of that. I was pushing him away (in a nice way) as well. SO WEIRD!! I wish I could remember his face.

----------

So, anyway, it was the second time I dreamed about God. And this time, He was able to ask me! I just heard His voice. And I find it very sweet for Him to ask me why I was scared. True that! I know I have faith but I am unconsciously faithless in some things. I worried a lot especially when I'm on a boat or plane or trip. I feel like I'm not always safe but still, I keep praying. Yes, I acknowledge His presence but do I trust Him in those times? Maybe, not! I'm always afraid that I might die and that something bad will happen to me.

NOT GOOD!
Thank you, God for showing up (asking) for the second time!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT, WHY SHOULD I BE SCARED???

If YOU are with me, then who or what can be against me??? :)