Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Twenty-One :)

It supposed to be posted last November 26, 2011 but I decided to post the recent last two posts about my dreams because I might forget those.

Hooray to my 21st year here on earth!!!! All credit goes to my Sovereign Father of the Universe. Thank YOU for the Gift of Life :) And I am so living this gift that is holy and pleasing in Your eyes.

My 20th year was the most meaningful year of my life. In that year, I've got to make a video that I like, found a new job, met a lot of wonderful people, got a chance to serve God in small ways, got to be very active in church, became a member of a small group, got to receive Christ and publicly declared it by being baptized in the water and the Spirit, got to attend spiritual seminar and retreat, gone to some of the beautiful places in the Philippines, got to work with an amazing boss and co-workers and they're just so many that I could not list them all here. But really, it was a turning point of my life. So, I promise that I'm gonna write about the events of 2011 before it ends. So, stay tuned! :)

I AM JUST SO THANKFUL!!!!
God has been blessing me a lot! And I can't help but to thank Him for all He has done.
I was really dead right after college and this blog will prove you the way I got fed up with everything BUT all by His overflowing grace that even if I don't deserve it, He has given it with love.
I am so grateful to where I am right now. Living for Him was the best decision I've ever done in my life!
I feel so free and alive!!! And the joy in my heart that I know that I am with Him is just priceless.

I am now God's chosen princess and I am so proud to say that. I've chosen to live for Him, that's why He has chosen me to be one of His blessed princesses.

I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH GOD :)
My faith is flourishing and it's really because of Him.

I LOVE SERVING HIM AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GLORIFY HIM.

Thank You for the amazing life with YOU! Believing for more wisdom, provisions, guidance and blessings this year! I LOVE YOUUUUU! <3