Thursday, May 1, 2008

Almost :)


Ever experience being so obsess to someone or something but you can't have it for a numerous reason?

Patience is a virtue.

I believe in that.
In fact, whenever I feel tired waiting for something whether it is essential or not I keep on repeating it to myself and it gives relief, seriously.

Waiting is the most patient action I am doing at the moment.
Though some people keeps on telling that moving to the next level is the best thing to do because we are already fixated to each other for a very long time,
I certainly believe that we don't have to rush things.

It's funny how people could easily say something like that because they aren't in the situation.
It is not always the FEELING that matters the most.
I always believe in that.

FUTURE matters to me a lot.
I am not being self-righteous or materialistic but at least I have to assure myself that the next guy is presentable enough to introduce to my parents.

I am SEVENTEEN.
On the 2nd to the last month of the year I'll turn 18.
I am still young, YES.
But that doesn't mean that I still have so much time for fun. Ohh no no.
Having so many guys in one night is so 16 years old.
And it's damn funny remembering my party days.

I want someone who can be my motivation to my studies,
someone who can show me the real him,
someone who respect me and someone who can foresee me in his future as his wife.

Aha.
And I already found him.
We are not officially together for 4 months I think because of personal reasons and I believe I don't have to list it down here.
And who the hell cares about dates anyway?
Yes, we maybe not committed at this very moment because I seriously believe that we know the true meaning of commitment.
And BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND is just words.
I have a very different points of view when it comes to that.
As long as you too feel the affection of each other when you're together.
You're feeling the best thing in the world :)


So we'll still be waiting for the right time for us to be officially together
cos PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.