Monday, May 5, 2008

He's NOTHING :)

I really don't know how to start this one. There is no single creativity entering my mind at this very moment (Anyway, Am I creative when it comes to this? Uhumm. Well, you'll be the judge :O). Aha. All I know is that I had a very terrible weekend and I never expect this. Tss.

Last Friday, May 2 was scheduled to be a booze night with drinking friends to celebrate Russel's 18th. Of course, intoxication was highly expected since it was a birthday. At around 8 PM, my head was already spinning and my mouth didn't stop from talking a lot coz that's what I am when beer gets in my body but that didn't discourage me from the remaining shots left. And so I heard he came so I looked for him cos I badly miss him and at that moment I knew it's going to be a blast. And it was. We maybe dead drunk but not dead so we still know what we're doing and talking about. He told me a very good news about himself and that made us OFFICIAL boyfriend-girlfriend. We cuddled a lot there and my teeth cos a lot of mark on his neck, chest and even at his back but that wasn't a kiss mark, a "kagat mark" maybe, LOL :)) Hell yea, I'd been too animalistic that night and it was pretty fun.

Now, that's already one of the remarkable event in my life. How could not be? One of the valueable thing in my life for one year just left me.
My cellphone :(
I was so happy cuddling and making love with him until the disaster came.
My father gave that to me and it's not just a cheap phone so it's really valuable.

The part that really made me sobber is that we both didn't know how it was lost.
It was him who's handling it since that birthday night and the next morning it was lost.
He maybe dropped it when we were in the cab while we're on our way home at Aries' spot.

I was severely depressed that morning that I couldn't think straight and what's worst was that the whole house was looking for it and he was just plopped down and continue his sleep. I am blaming him too much for that until I realized that maybe it was me who's a flat-out crazy for letting him keep it despite of the fact that I know how careless he really is.

After an hour I decided to call my dad and told him I was "holdap" and it gives relief. Lying was getting to be easy for me especially when he is involve. I don't want him to look bad in my parent's eyes.
And while I was with him for 2 days I realized something, that is maybe it was a bad choice I made that night at Russel's, one of the worst choices in my life. But then something popped on my mind telling me that it was just a cellphone and he's now my boyfriend so I should let go of it.

We maybe not had a good beginning but it was just a tiny thing and there's a lot more in the future.
And besides, I am now excepting the fact that I fall for someone who is PATHETIC but Im still crossing my finger that he'll change someday.

God is our creator, we all know that.
He knows what we like so He will not give you those.
That is the reality and it is now happening to me.

MY BOYFRIEND.
The very opposite character of my Ideal Guy which I am looking for a long time.
A self-confessed pathetic loser.
A lazy bastard.
A lustful rockstar.
A trash.
A perv.
The guy that I am sharing my delicious moment so much for a couple of months and now I am the pain in his ass and the greatest burden in his rockstar life. LOL :))

Maybe this is the real love, and I am so much ready for the thousand pain that he'll gave me.
GOODLUCK to US :)