Thursday, September 30, 2010

MEAN!

I don't really know how to start this one but I'm just curious, have you ever experienced being cursed by a sensitive creature just because of a simple crack?

We are all different so I know if I continue writing this one I might end up being self-centered. But trust me, I'm not going to point my finger on those people who have sensitive souls here. Let's just say I'm just opening up the world for them.

We are all different. I understand that too well to the point that I'm thanking God for molding us in this way. Where's the fun in this world if all of us are exactly the same, right?

Let me share to you some interesting scene happened to me last week. Someone just got pissed simply because I delivered a crack or more likely a verbal punch between the eyes for her. Of course, I didn't mean it. I just love horsing around because that's me. It's not that I'm childish or I act like a "tambay sa kanto", but I'm just being me. I'm not "pa-sweet" type of girl who acts demure at all times. And so there, you know what happened? That person got mad at me and now she's acting as if I'm not existing in her goddam world.

I know a lot of people lately who likes to be around with nice people, well not just nice but very very nice people. People who will always flatter them and give them compliments. People who would never mess around with them and would never ever give them bad criticism even if it's true. And I am blaming the so-called price of living in this modern world, conformity. Where people tend to live with other people by following the rules and values, which seem to be more about what you cannot do than what you can do. Conformity also taught as to be polite and nice to people at all times, including not scaring us by the our thoughts and put ons.

Jeez you don't need to be very nice and polite just to impress someone. People loves to impress other people by pretending they're nice when in fact they're not. On the other hand, verbally punching someone doesn't mean you're mean. Sometimes people tend to do that because they're just comfortable doing those things or they just like horsing around because they have this jovial personality. So why take it seriously? Life is very short to get pissed with superficial things!

People are depthless. All they want is to feel great and live by the standards of those people around them without realizing that somehow they could see the world in a different way. People are afraid to get wounded all the time without realizing that with those bleeding wounds, they would discover a brand new them.

Why can't we just take all things easy and accept the fact that we are not the only creature created by God?

Or maybe I should tell this to myself, so I could stand dealing with those sensitive souls. I think I need to be EXTRA careful in every words that comes into my mouth. I don't easily get upset and I love myself for that. That's why I have this jovial personality who loves horsing around with different people. And I tend to treat them as if they're just like me without realizing that they're different. Some could just laugh at me when I'm throwing something or some could just punch me because I might hurt them without knowing it. But seriously, if I'm being mean to someone that means I like him/her. Yes, I'm torturing the people I like because I'm like this. And I can't explain myself because.. I have to end this now. HAHAHHAHA! :)