Friday, September 17, 2010

TGiF! :)


Let's get started.
Today is a splitting image of yesterday, well except for the pretty intense commotion I witnessed in the afternoon. Well, I guess I don't have to write about it because I'm telling you it's gonna be a waste of time. loool
Anyway, I forgot to write my thoughts yesterday because my computer was fucked up and I had to use my brother's laptop just to go online. And I was having a hard time using his laptop, so I decided just to sleep early. But what I thought yesterday was something really important that I know it should be posted.

I heard some Americans working in our company said things about Filipinos that made my heart raced. It was really funny, though cos I can't blame them if they look at us in a lower scale. But you know what's irritating? It' s when you're being discriminated in your own country. Well I heard a lot of stories wherein Filipinos overseas were being degraded and worst, abused by different races. But don't you think it's too crooked that their beating you up in your own country.

Sometimes I wished I wasn't born in a third world country cos it's really hard. It's really hard being seen in a lower scale, though you know that it's not your fault that you were born here. It's really hard to deal with different races and trying to understand them all the time because our capability of understanding them is above average. I hate that we Filipinos need to get a degree in order to teach Asian's the International Language, unlike them, no matter who or what they used to be in their past lives as long as they have white skins, blue/green eyes and that accent, they're qualified!

Okay, I think I better sleep now. Good night! ;)