Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Okay. So I made up my mind, starting today I'll post every thing I want to post here cos I can't post everything now on Facebook cos I have so many friends there and I don't want them to mess up with my poisonous daily thoughts.

Honestly, I feel so bored and weird today. You know the feeling when you're wearing high heels all day and you want to do is to take it off. I'm so tired doing same stuffs over and over. Alright, I teach different students everyday, but then I know to myself that I can do more than sitting in front of the computer and teaching English.

I'm bored, stuck and trapped!

I can't stop working.
And I can't think of anything creative this passed few months.
And I hate myself for that.

I deal with different people everyday, look very cheerful and strong in front of them but inside? I feel exactly the opposite.
And now I'm taking a deep breath, wanting to feel better and convincing myself that I would feel better soon, that God is just testing me.

It sucks that I'm achieving happiness with the help of beer and alcohol.
I repeat, just beer and alcohol!
Yes, it's shallow, well for other people it's not.
I miss being happy by doing things I care about.