Saturday, November 27, 2010

20 YEARS ON EARTH!


Inpyeong Elementary kids showing some love. :)


Jane's kick-ass birthday card. :)


November 26, 2010 was a date to remember. On that date, I celebrated my second decade on this goddam world. Well, thanks to God for this new decade.

And so I have so many things to write here about my 20th birthday but I don't know where to start. It's just amazing because I know it's my first time to post something about my birthday.

Let's get started.

I felt so special for receiving a lot of gifts from my co-teachers at Enoz. Almost all of the people at the office greeted me, but few people outside the office remembered my birthday maybe because I deactivated my Facebook account.

Well that's a funny thing about Facebook, when you're a part of their online community you'll probably greeted by hundreds of people because Facebook wants you to feel special on your birthday. :D

So there, I received the best gift I had on my birthday. :)

My students greeted me as well as the Korean teachers I've been working with for more than four months. But my twelve-year-old student from BongHyun Elementary and the class I have for two consecutive semesters from Inpyeong Elementary got me the most! Jane made a simple birthday card for me. And it was really cute, she even drew me there. That student was very nice to me! And the second one really killed me. My kids from Inpyeong greeted me in a very creative way. They prepared birthday flash cards wherein the kids formed a line carrying each flash card with letters on it spelled as HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a heart. Whooaa. I was deeply moved by their creative presentation. It was awesome, thanks to Teacher Gemma (the Korean teacher) for making the presentation possible.


I just love them.
THEY MADE ME HAPPY! :)