Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUESS WHAT???!!



Isn't it weird that one of the person who drove you to deactivate your Facebook account was actually the first ever person who asked you why you did it?

OMG! I don't know how to react to this one but I was really surprised! I don't even know what to say now. I don't want to assume that she's spying my Facebook page but really it was so surprising. Well anyway, let's end this up now cos there's a lot of essential things to write here than bitching her out. Of course, I won't do that though I slightly did yesterday. Okay, I won't do that again! I promise. HAHAHA!

Well, anyway I feel so good while writing this one because of the pastor's preaching about generosity. I know I wasn't generous enough earlier but I promise next service. :D

Oh God I'm very sorry but I really have a hard time giving to the church or to other people (sometimes) cause I'm not wealthy. Okay so I know we don't need to be wealthy in order to be generous but you have to understand that I'm not earning that much and I have obligations to my family and I need to save money to pamper myself. And seriously, while I was on my way home I felt guilty because before I used to buy 2-3 packs of cigarettes a week but I can't offer a single centavo to you.

So GOD..
Please help me out to be enlightened, to be generous, to be understanding and not to hate other people.

Hope it's gonna be a happy Monday tomorrow.
Good night! :)