Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hearting Tumblr.


I am so in love with tumblr now.
My tumblr speaks my mind through awesome online pictures.
Yes, I don't put too much words there.
I always reblog other people's interesting stuff and most of the time I post typography photos there from weheartit.com.
I always learn something there especially by reading posts from different feminists that I follow.
It's always good learning something profound online than just reading lame statuses from people you know that poisons your intellectuality.

It's just awesome cos I don't personally know 90% of the people I'm following and those who are following me. So I could easily post photos that I can relate to. And I know those people feels the same way, too.

It's just awesome.
That's all I can say.

I just love tumblr now next to blogger, of course. :)