Saturday, July 7, 2012

No personality at all?!

I was in the washroom with my officemates after our shift.
I was fixing my stuff to put in my bag when one of my officemates saw my Bible. 
She scanned it and said, "You know in Catholic religion, you cannot do this in your Bible. It is very sacred to write something in here. Your Bible is too personal."

That officemate of mine is claiming she is an atheist (and of course I don't believe her) that's why I was surprised when she said that.

It was all started in the Bible then shifted to them giving comments to the new me.

One of them said I'm so different now they can even see halo above my head.

"Nawalan na ng personality si Cang, no?"

"Oo nga, panget yung masyadong good girl!"

I was just quiet listening to the things they said about me but deep inside I was asking myself if I should be flattered or what.

After they said that and left, the first thing I said in front of the mirror was 
"Wow! Thank You LORD"

After hearing that, I feel like I am really not a part if this world already and that I am so blessed that I am so over measuring up in the standard of this world.

They maybe right, I lose my personality already because I am new creature now!! :-)

This is one of the things I desire from the day I started to follow Jesus.. That people wont see Cang in me but that they would see Jesus instead. :-)

I am not perfect! I still sin! My heart is still full of junk but because my identity is IN CHRIST, I know my value and I am righteous and victorious through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. :-)

Wisdom brightens a man's face and changes its hard appearance.
Ecclesiastes 8:1